The strategic weaving of this rug carefully creates a traditional kilim design that is also unique. The Lhasa rug integrates multicolored straws to create the desired effect, making it one of our best sellers. With an interesting mix of colors, no one could ever call this rug plain. These beautifully crafted rugs are made following the fair trade principles. Fab Rugs add a touch of elegance to your home decor. They are made using premium quality recycled plastic straws which are tightly woven together to offer strength, softness and beauty. Being plastic, moisture will have no effect on the mat and it will not attract mildew.
- Woven from straws made up of recycled plastic
- Washable: just shake or hose off for easy cleaning
- Reversible: change the look of your decor
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor uses; Lightweight: comes with jute bag
- Actual colors may vary from the image(s) shown due to manufacturing limitations; Made from Multicolored Straws: Predominantly blue and brown, but made of blue, brown, and yellow-colored plastic tubes